Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Day



This morning I woke up with excitement because I could not wait to open my presents! The first present that I opened was from mummy and daddy. It was a new pair of track shoes! Then we had breakfast. We ate noodles with chilli. Then I started to build my science experiment toy. It was a gift from uncle Yeow Pheng and auntie Elaine. It was difficult to fix because the screws were hard to screw in, and there were many wires. But I did it in the end. Later grandma came to our house to give us our presents. Mine was a soft haversack bag. In the afternoon we went to Ten Mile Junction for lunch. At 'Different Taste' restaurant, I ate pork chop, spinach, fish-head curry and drank bittergourd soup. It was delicious. After that we went to the supermarket to buy mineral water (I need the bottle for my science project - Bottle Catamaran), a can of Kickapoo drink and corn flakes. Then daddy fetched grandma home.

No comments: