Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanksgiving for 2008 and Goals for 2009

Last night my family sat down in the study room to write about our thanksgivings for 2008 and things to work on in 2009. This is what I wrote:

Thanksgiving Items for 2008
  1. I entered my first chess and gym competition.
  2. I joined the endurance programme in my swim class.
  3. I went for my first missions trip to Segamat.
  4. Our first family drive up to Malaysia for the church camp and mission trip.
  5. Completed renovation of my bedroom and study room.
  6. I memorized Psalms 23.
  7. I received a new bicycle on my birthday.
  8. My first Discovery Rangers Training Camp and Camporama.
  9. My first lapbook on insects.
  10. I made new friends from my neighbourhood and gym competition.
  11. I passed my grade one music exam with distincion.
  12. My brother and I took MRT to swimming class on our own.

Things to work on in 2009

  1. Improve my Chinese .
  2. Get into the chess junior squad .
  3. Memorize Psalms 1 and The Lord's Prayer.
  4. Write two book reviews by myself.
  5. Work towards geting into the swimming half squad.
  6. Invite a friend to church.
  7. Pass my grade three music exam.

No comments: