Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A day at Sentosa

Yesterday my family and I wanted to go to Sentosa to visit a flower exhibition and play at the beach. However, we ended up spending the whole afternoon at the beach instead! Tanjong Beach, has very nice sand. When we reached the place, we quickly took out our buckets and spades, and started digging a big deep pit. It took us a lot of time and effort digging it. My youngest brother decided to join in the fun. But he messed up our sand castles and added more sand into our pit instead. Although he did not help much, we enjoyed him as he was very funny. We had so much fun that when it was time to go, we thought that it was only minutes before we came! I had an unforgettable day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also went to the beach yesterday! But that beach was in Malaysia.

Caleb said...

Wow! are you going to blog about it?

Anonymous said...

Yes! I am still working on it! Look out for it!