Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Miniture Garden


We are doing botany right now and mummy had just completed a chapter on seeds. I decided to make a miniature garden in our house. First we had to get plants. We chose Mint, Rose, Orchids, and nuts. We bought them at Ten Mile Junction and at a nursery nearby. Do you know, what? Our Orchid plant started to bloom yesterday! I was very surprised that it bloomed so fast, from a small green bud to a flower with five white petals! When we bought it, it had only three flowers. Now the orchid has four flowers. I am waiting for the other four buds to bloom. The next day mummy told us that we could grow small onions! I was very excited to start planting it. I will tell you more about it as soon as it has grown. I am looking forward to the germination process ...

My miniuature garden

Our Orchid plant

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your mIniature garden.

Jabez Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb said...

Thanks. But my rose plant is dying and my Ochid is blooming very well.