Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our trip to The Henderson Waves




This was our first time visiting the Henderson Waves so I am going to blog about it. Yesterday my family and I went to Hort Park after my swimming class. We decided to walk to the Henderson Waves because we wanted to see how it looked like. We started with the forest trail bridge first. When we completed the walk, the Henderson Waves was another distance to walk. When we reached the Henderson Waves bridge, it was very beautiful. The view was very good too and I think we even saw our flats from there! The Henderson Waves really looked like waves! The bridge was made of long strips of wood and at some areas, we could slide down its walls. My brother Nathanael was very excited about sliding. Each time he saw a wave, he will ask daddy to let him slide down. At the end of the walk, we rested on the benches, took some pictures and looked at the map. Do you know what? We were very close to Sentosa! Later we headed back to Hort Park. We were really exhausted by the time we reached the end. The total distance we walked was about 5 km! My family decided to reward ourselves by going to one of our favourite restaurant in Ikea for dinner. I ate fries, and swedish meatballs with jam. Mummy also ordered chicken wings for us which was delicious. We planned to walk the Faber Walk for our next trip. Wait for my next blog about the Faber Walk.



2 comments:

Gadged said...

he happy child i look great think on your mind so keep give the great on this world
i from indonesia
my blog is http://egadged.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun!!!