Friday, February 27, 2009

My trip to the Zoo

My highlight at the Zoo today was the Kids World and Fragile Forest which I am going to tell you about in this post.
At the Kids World, the slides were very fun. There were two slides; one of them was very steep and the other one was slow but spiral in shape. I prefer the steep one because I could slide down very fast in it. There also was a big bucket hanging on top of the playground. When the bell rang, everyone would rush under the bucket and wait for the water in the bucket to fall on them! I enjoyed the water splashing down on me and felt very cooling. Later we went to another section at the kids world, the river raft. There were two rafts in the muddy water. We went to the raft with fewer children. It was absolutely thrilling racingCheck Spelling with the other raft up and down the river!
At the Fragile Forest it was a nice experience strolling through. We saw butterflies that were flying around, lemurs swinging from branch to branch and Malayan Flying Foxes hanging from the trees. My friend, Bailey, told me to put some nectar on my fingers to attract the butterflies. Wow! it really DID!! I felt ticklish when the butterfly moved around my fingers trying to find the nectar. Later we walked back towards the entrance feeling exhausted after a long day at the zoo. I am looking forward to another visit to the Zoo again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I was thinking when we were walking out of the zoo?

I thought that that was my best day at the zoo!

Caleb said...

It was for me too!